“Six Pixels” would be a good name for an anarchist geek rock band.
Does anyone else think “Napper Tandy’s” is a stupid name?
Unauthorized wiretaps on civilians? Shipping off suspected terrorists to secret torture facilities in other countries? A president who thinks he’s above the law? Anyone else starting to feel like they’re living in a fascist regime?
“You don’t believe in all this cold fusion mumbo jumbo, do you?”
I’m going on a snowboarding day-trip tommorrow.
Five quirky habits:
1. I almost never take naps. I did maybe three times in high school. I don’t like sleeping during the day. It makes me all groggy. I don’t sleep very well in airplanes or cars, either.
2. Uh, I drink a lot of water. Like, maybe a gallon a day? Is that a lot?
3. I use proper capitalization in IMs and emails (capitalizing the first letter of sentences and proper nouns)
4. I was raised on the arctic tundra.
5. Today I found out that someone at work has never eaten a banana and had never had a strawberry until about a month ago.