I got a Netflix subscription recently, and I know you care what I think about movies.
- Easy Rider – I actually kind of liked it. It didn’t really go anywhere… but it was simple and uncluttered. And Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda were pretty cool. Dennis Hopper annoyed me, though.
- Cool Hand Luke – Pretty good. Maybe a little slow, but good acting. Paul Newman is cool.
- Maltese Falcon – I like this style. And Humphrey Bogart is the freaking man. “The stuff dreams are made of.”
- The Producers (the original) – Had some funny parts (“You vill play eet!”). Seemed to go by pretty quickly. It was cool seeing a younger Gene Wilder.
- Cujo – Oh God, so bad. I thought it was dumber than It.
- Mallrats – Pretty funny, nothing outstanding.
- Shaun of the Dead – FANtastic. Funny, entertaining, quirky, decent story, creative.
Way to UL LI /LI /UL the place up!