I think a good way to determine if an album is totally rockin’! is whether you can listen to the thing all the way through. I’ve been listening to Yield again by Pearl Jam. You can definitely put that on my list of totally rockin’! albums. Assorted other albums on the list:
- Most of the studio Dave Matthews albums
- New Radicals – Maybe You’ve Been Brainwashed Too
- Journey – Greatest Hits (do “Grestest Hitses” count?)
- Ben Folds Five – Whatever and Ever Amen, The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner
- Madonna – Ray of Light
- All the Guster albums
- Donna the Buffalo – Rockin’ in the Weary Land
- Lisa Loeb – Tails, Firecracker
Ya know, Lisa Loeb has a show on FoodTV, with Dweezil. “Dweezil and Lisa,” that’s just dumb. Actually I’ve never seen the show, or heard their musics.
Nuh! Uh. Whatever.
/me high-fives Ferris!
There’s a Lisa Loeb song on my mix tape. I don’t think Dweezil had anything to do with that particular song. Also, I think Dweezil has a sister named Moon Unit.